Fluoride – The Aging Factor
Water fluoridation has been banned in many countries including: China, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Scotland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, Hungary, and Japan. Nearly all of Europe’s water supply is fluoride-free. Given this, why is water in the United States being fluoridated?
Today the majority of American cities (70 % by the latest count) have fluoridated drinking water. Foods that contain fluoride include most reconstituted fruit and vegetable juices (unless freshly squeezed), virtually all soda pops, beers and wines (unless they are imported from Europe or other areas that do not fluoridate), coffee (regular or decaffeinated) served in restaurants or at home, tea (both regular and herbal), commercial and homemade soups, most processed foods such as chicken nuggets and even baby formula and baby foods.
The American Dental Association published in the Journal of the American Dental Association confirming fluoride as a toxic substance that actually destroys teeth, particularly those of developing young children and babies.
- Fluoride can damage fertility, destroy bones and cause early puberty in children?
- Fluoride is not specifically for teeth. One of the more serious problems with fluoride is that it accumulates in other parts of the body.
- Fluoride concentrates in our bones over our lifetime and is one of the main reasons our bones harden and become brittle with age.
- Infant exposure to fluoridated water has been repeatedly found to be a major risk factor in developing dental fluorosis later in life.
- The American Dental Association has confirmed the dangers of fluoride in drinking water, especially for children
- According to a U.S. epidemiological study, couples living in areas with 3ppm or more of fluoride in their water, showed increased rates of infertility. Two other studies have shown reduced levels of circulating testosterone in males living in fluoride areas. (source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100)
- Fluorides have the ability to interfere with various brain functions. The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) lists fluoride among some 100 other chemicals for which there is “substantial evidence of developmental neurotoxicity.”
- There have been dozens of studies (one study done by Harvard University) from around the world that have shown a strong association between fluoride exposure and reduced IQ. (source: http://topinfopost.com/2014/02/10/harvard-study-fluoride-lowers-childrens-intelligence-by-7-iq-points)
- Fluoride reacts with every enzyme and hormone in the body. Fluoride negatively impacts both the thyroid and the parathyroid gland. (source: Dr. John Yiamouyiannis, Ph.D (1943-2000) Author of Book, “Fluoride, the Aging Factor”)
How to Remove Fluoride from Your Drinking Water
If you own a water distiller or plan to buy one, then you are making the best choice for yourself and your family. While water treatment methods to remove fluoride in water exist, distillation technology stands out as the best solution to remove fluoride.